It’s Sunday afternoon and I’d like to share 5 tips that I’ve come up with this week. It’s for everyday use; you may want to incorporate into your daily lives. Hopefully it will of some help to you to make things easier.
It’s random, because it can just appear at any moment. These are the one I’ve found below👇🏾
- Health: Nuts are good for the digestive system. They are gut cleaners. Tropical mix, it’s the packet with different types of nuts and fruits or any other you fancy/like.
- Finance: Get your contactless to stop working, so then you’re forced to spend less money. Say no to spontaneous taps here and there. Preferably, take out cash when you can. It will make you less inclined to use your card, as it’s physical rather than something you can’t see.
- Food Experimentation: This is something I tried yesterday and this morning. If you usually follow a strict way of making something. Figure out another way you can make it and see how it comes out. You might discover you like it that way and then you can add & subtract how and what you do with it.
- Massage Therapy DIY: Give yourself a back massage and stretch in the morning. It releases all your pressure points.
- Exercise: If you don’t like gym cardio, incorporate walking into your routine.
Previously, I’ve written two posts on this matter, check them out:
Book your next spa day for you and/or friend/s – Wellness All Year Round
Thank you for reading this post and enjoy the rest of your Sunday☺️🙌🏾
Image source: Chanda Demi Photography📷
This post was written on Sunday 25th of February and contained an affiliate link.