When the sun’s out, it’s always time to take advantage of the good weather especially in England. As the weather is ever-changing, it might be sunny today but rain in an hour or the next day. So, I went out and did a bit of nature photography. Plus, flowers have started growing back too.
It’s also good for you to get the time out in the sun. It has many benefits for you, for example, it provides us with vitamin D and it creates a sense of overall calmness. It feels nice to feel the rays on your skin😍
The images were taken at Alexandra Palace in London, England.
Here’s a slideshow of the pictures taken:
Follow me on the socials: Instagram |Twitter
Take a look at the other photography pieces on this blog:
- #Photography: A Trip In Sight 🏙📷
- #Photography: Rainbow Walls 🌈☀️🌞
- #Photography: Light Nature Shot💡🌲
- #Photography: Waterloo Walking 🚶🏾♀️🌃
- #Photography: Somewhere Through The Branch 🌲📸
- #Photography: Full Moon Shooting 🌝
- #Photography: Canary Wharf 🌃❄️
- #Photography: Barbican Strolling 🚶🏾💦
- #Photography : Static Streams💧🔮💦
Image source: chandademiphotography 📷