Hi back again👋🏾,
I got a couple of landscape photographs to share. These were taken at Bournemouth beach, which is situated in southern England. When you’re on the coast, you’re near the beginning of Europe; with only the sea acting as a boundary between the two. It’s weird to think of it from that angle but that’s basically what it is.
I hope you enjoyed viewing the slideshow☺️
Check out the other picture blog posts here at this site:
- #Photography: Recently Regent 🌎🍃🌳
- #Photography: Featured Landscape Focus 🗾📸
- #Photography: The Sunny Stroll – Flowery Style ☀️💐📷
- #Photography: A Trip In Sight 🏙📷
- #Photography: Rainbow Walls 🌈☀️🌞
- #Photography: Light Nature Shot💡🌲
From those posts, there will also be links to other posts that I may have missed out on the other ones.
Image source: chandademiphotography 📷