Welcome back! It’s a new photography post 📸
Hope you all are well and still staying safe. We’ve had news updates on COVID-19 and restrictions have been lifted on social distancing. Please look at news outlets for more information.
I haven’t been able to do photography, because my digital camera is broken. However, despite the technical issue, I still captured great photography shots.
These pictures were taken on a city staycation near Southbank, London. The roads were empty which helped photograph the moment. It enhanced the scenery and mood of the area. All I could hear were river tides and a silent atmosphere, unless there were forms of transport passing by.
- Sunset Catching Evenings🌇
- Full Moon: Close ups🌕📷
- #Photography: Canny Cannes🌅📷
- Photography: Scenery Green🌳💧
- Photography: Reservoir Laking Lurks 🐟💦🕵🏾♀️
- Photographic Dimension: Bournemouth, Dorset 📷🏖🇬🇧