“I came up with this idea of the series after I woke up from a nap” – how ironic😂 (West, 2019)
Hello Hiii, welcome back to my blog 🙂
I’m back with a post on napping. I’ve written an article on it in the past. However, I took a different approach to the subject. I researched into Naps: How Productive Are They? #TopicOfTheDay 🛌🔬 ; and wrote a poem – Mind Nap💤.
Check and explore the two perspectives…
In this post, I’ll be providing five benefits of taking naps:
- Well Rested: From experience, naps can be efficient enough to recharge your energy batteries. Falling asleep for a brief period of time can make you feel rejuvenated when you wake up, leaving you with the motivation to complete tasks.
- Me ‘Free’ Time: One of the only times you can get me time is napping. The session only requires yourself to show up and give your body and mind the opportunity to rest. Also, it’s a space to gain strength for the day ahead.
- Locations are endless: Napping doesn’t only have to happen in the bedroom. It can be done anywhere. Preferably, you would want to be in a comfortable spot which gives you the freedom and seclusion to do so.
- Napping Accessories: Naps can be made more comfortable and enjoyable by wrapping yourself with a favourite blanket. It reinforces security and relaxation, usually, I’ve found soft materials work well when it comes to sleeping.
- Overall Balance: Naps can balance out your day, especially if you have a demanding job or lead a busy lifestyle. It can also be relevant even for slower-paced lifestyles. It revitalises your system and helps avoid burn out or being overworked.
In the next part of the series, I will be discussing dreams so I’ll see you guys in the next post.
Thank you for reading this one❤️